We’re pleased that you are considering NAHI.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE you must be eligible. Requirements are:
1) Completion of at least a 40-training home inspection course.
2) You must be able to submit 2 complete home inspection reports for review. (non-fee based accepted for new inspectors)
If you have NOT completed formal home inspector training, you will be required to submit 20 home inspection reports.
- Apply online*or download the membership application to get started.
- Print out the 3-page application.
- Carefully fill out pages with your contact information, payment information*, and training and experience information. Verify phones, spelling, etc.
- Sign the application.
- Include copies of training school certificates, state licenses, diplomas, and any other documentation noting your training and/or experience in the home inspection field.
- Include a copy of a two completed home inspection reports.
- Mail your application materials and fee to NAHI Headquarters using the following address:NAHI
Attn: Director of Membership
4426 5th Street West
Bradenton, Florida 34207
* If you apply for membership and submit payment without sending the required eligibility documents such as training certificate and home inspection reports, you will have 30 days to supply NAHI with the required documents. Your payment will not be refunded after 30 days.
Feel free to contact NAHI with any questions at email@example.com or (800) 448-3942 or see the FAQ’s below.