We’re pleased that you’ve decided you to join NAHI. What do you do next? How does the application process work? Here is a quick step-by-step guide to processing your application.
To be eligible for membership, you must have completed at least a 40-training course and send a copy of your certificate via email. You will then be requested to email 2 complete home inspector reports (non-fee based acceptable). If you have not completed formal training, you will be required to submit 20 home inspection reports.
- Apply online or download the membership application to get started.
- Print out the 3-page application.
- Carefully fill out pages with your contact information, payment information, and training and experience information. Verify phones, spelling, etc.
- Sign the application.
- Include copies of training school certificates, state licenses, diplomas, and any other documentation noting your training and/or experience in the home inspection field.
- Include a copy of a completed home inspection report and pre-inspection agreement.
- Mail your application materials and fee to NAHI Headquarters using the following address:NAHI
Attn: Director of Membership
4426 5th Street West
Bradenton, Florida 34207
Feel free to contact NAHI with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 448-3942 or see the FAQ’s below.