The NAHI CRI Exam consists of 140-questions that cover the following topics:
- Site, Exterior, Roof, Garage, Attic
- Structural and Foundation
- Environmental Hazards and Mitigation
- Indoor Air and Water Quality
- Standards of Practice & Code of Ethics
The NAHI CRI Exam is a computer-based test that is administered through PSI Testing Centers.
An applicant must submit a list of at least 50 inspections including names, addresses, and phone numbers of clients at the time of inspection. Also include copies of written reports for three of the inspections on the list and a sample of your marketing material.
There is a $175.00 fee to take the NAHI CRI Exam.
Wondering where you can take the NAHI CRI Exam? Please visit http://www.lasergrade.com/psi-locate.shtml. Then select NAHI from the drop down menu.
Download the CRI Exam Application Form.