The NAHI CRI Exam consists of 140-questions that cover the following topics:
- Site, Exterior, Roof, Garage, Attic
- Structural and Foundation
- Environmental Hazards and Mitigation
- Indoor Air and Water Quality
- Standards of Practice & Code of Ethics
The NAHI CRI Exam is a computer-based test that is administered through PSI Testing Centers.
There is a $200.00 fee to take the NAHI CRI Exam.
Wondering where you can take the NAHI CRI Exam? Please visit http://www.lasergrade.com/psi-locate.shtml. Then select NAHI from the drop down menu.
Download the CRI Exam Application Form.